Shenzhen Chaoliyang Technology Development Co., Ltd. specializes in the production of polymer lithium batteries. This article outlines the production process. If the explanation is not in place, please bear with me
First: the origin of polymer lithium ion battery:
1: Through gluing → ingredients → coating → baking → rolling → slitting → weighing → ears → sticking tape → sweeping powder → cutting packaging film → machine roll → core inspection → core pressing → short circuit test → Seal the front side→one side sealing→zero electricity measurement→vacuum baking test→liquid injection sealing→formation charging→pressing core shaping→vacuum sealing→two side sealing→edge trimming→folding edge→hot edge→thickness measurement→voltage internal resistance measurement →Comprehensive inspection of appearance → Tinning of ears → Soldering wire → Bend of ears → Finished product test.
Second: Precautions for the use of polymer batteries:
Disadvantages: (under normal circumstances)
1. Frequent use of universal chargers is very harmful to the battery. Its advantage is that it can be used as an emergency power supply, but it is mostly the simplest RC step-down. RC forms a differential circuit to cause the power input waveform. The simplest power supply circuit is used, and its power quality is relatively inferior.
2. Excessive charging and discharging will cause great damage to the battery. Side reactions will occur inside the battery, reducing active materials, increasing garbage materials, decreasing capacity, and increasing internal resistance, so that it does not have normal charging and starting conditions. Severe overcharging directly destroys the battery structure and causes the battery to be scrapped.
3. The ambient temperature also affects the battery life, too high or too low temperature will cause loss of battery life.
It can be seen from the first report that the new polymer lithium-ion batteries are all charged.
Polymer lithium ion batteries require transportation and storage in a state of more than half charge. If the received polymer lithium ion battery is very low or even dead, it means that the battery has been stored for a long time or self-discharged too much.
The polymer lithium ion battery has almost no memory effect, so it can be charged at any time in daily use, and the impact on the battery cycle life is also limited.
Battery cycle life: refers to the number of times the battery is fully charged and discharged.
For example, the capacity of the battery decreases slightly after N times of charging and discharging, and N is the cycle life. But the actual capacity is reduced to 85%, the battery can still be used. Even if the battery has residual power and charge it in advance, you will not really lose the "1" charge cycle life, that is, "0.x" times, and often this x will be very small.
For example, the international standard data requirements for cycle life are as follows: (DOD is the abbreviation of Depth of discharge)
Cycle life (10%DOD): >1000 times
Cycle life (100%DOD): >200 times
It can be seen from the list that the number of charges is related to the depth of discharge, and the cycle life at 10% DOD is much longer than that at 100% DOD.
In this regard, the Battery University website abroad recently put forward new conclusions on battery usage and life. The best way to maintain lithium-ion batteries is to use lightly, quickly release and charge. This is similar to the use of mechanical equipment, the greater the frequency and the number of times, the faster the battery will wear out. The lower the degree of deep discharge of the lithium battery, the longer the use time. If possible, try to avoid charging when the mobile phone prompts that the battery is low, and do not use up the battery under any circumstances. Only when the battery is calibrated, it is necessary to deep discharge and deep charge.
The internal protection circuit of the polymer lithium ion battery is aimed at the protection of battery safety, and has no effect on the slight overvoltage, overcurrent, and overcharge caused by long-term charging that do not reach the dangerous limit.
Maintenance instructions: (under normal environment)
1. Charge according to the standard time and method according to the instructions. Do not use non-original ordinary chargers, and especially avoid late-night charging (high grid voltage);
2. Use the automatic shutdown battery to avoid repeated forced startup. Do not repeatedly turn on forcibly after shutting down, it may cause cell phone or battery protection, cut off the output and fail to charge.
3. Shallow discharge and shallow charge for lithium-ion batteries.
Polymer lithium battery is the safest lithium battery. Because there is no hard metal shell package, even if an abnormal situation occurs, as long as it meets national standards, it will not explode.
With safety standard conditions:
① It is required to adopt full protection circuits and safety batteries with more than double tubes (overvoltage, overcurrent, undervoltage, etc.). Even if the battery electrode is short-circuited, it will be automatically disconnected by the protection circuit, the output voltage is zero, and it will not explode.
②Even if the protection circuit is removed, that is, even if the protection circuit fails, the cells are directly short-circuited. The regular batteries that meet the national standards are all aluminum-shell safety cells. The intense outgassing reaction caused by short-circuit and puncture causes the internal pressure of the battery to increase to a certain level. To the extent that the exhaust valve opens to exhaust, it will not explode.
③Even if the exhaust valve fails, the soft aluminum shell will swell due to the internal pressure, to a certain extent, there will be ruptures and outgassing, and there will be no explosion.